At VOVOCall we recognize that privacy is important. We respect your privacy and believe that we should clearly and transparently disclose our privacy practices to you as the user.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
VOVOCall’s App allows you to input information about you directly into the App and collects certain information programmatically when you register for VOVOCall’s Services, when you install and use the App on your device, and when you use the Services as described in more detail below. Such information may contain personal or personally identifiable information. We may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from other partners or other companies in order to provide you a better experience or to improve the quality of our services.
A.VOVOCall May Collect the Following Personally Identifiable Information (PII) from you
Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) is information that can be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person or can be used with other sources to uniquely identify a single individual. VOVOCall collects PII from you when you voluntarily provide it to us, in instances in which you must provide such information to use features of the Services, and programmatically when you install the App, and when you visit websites of our partners. VOVOCall may collect this PII from you through various channels, including, but not limited to, through your voluntary submission of information to the Services, through requests initiated by you through the Services, and through communication with third parties.
We may share PII with our parents, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates or as part of any sale, merger or acquisition. We will also share PII with our service providers as required to provide you with our Services, for example, we send phone numbers you dial to our VOIP service provider so that you may place calls and we send credit card information to our third party payment processor so that you may pay for the Services. We will never sell your PII to unaffiliated third parties without your approval at the time of collection. You agree to inform VOVOCall of any changes to your PII, and to protect the security of your username, password and PII.
Our primary goals in collecting information is to provide you with the services made available through the App, including, but not limited, to communicate with you, and to manage your registered user account, if you have one, and to improve the Services. Here is the PII that VOVOCall may collect from you:
• Any information that you voluntarily submit/input to the Services and information collected programmatically when you install the App, for example, without limitation; a.First and last name; b.Email address(es); c.Mobile and other phone number(s) d.Date of birth; e.Location; f.Contacts; g.Preferences; h.Your mobile device information, including, without limitation, device type, ID, model number, operating system, application, and related information; i.Calls you place using the App; j.Payment information, including credit/debit card or other payment account information; k.Other required account or other information to utilize the service.
• 2.Your MAC and/or IP address.
Your contact and payment information is submitted and payment is processed through a secure connection.
B.VOVOCall May Also Collect the Following Non-PII from You
VOVOCall may collect non-PII from you through various channels, including, but not limited to, through your voluntary submission of information to the Services, and programmatically when you install the App, through requests initiated by you through the Services, through communication with third parties, and through your browsing the Website. Your computer, mobile device and browsing activities may also be stored through the use of various third party tools, such as Google Analytics, and through other sources permitted by law.
We may share non-PII with our parents, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates or as part of any sale, merger or acquisition. As noted above for PII, we may share non-PII with our services providers as required to provide you with our Services. We will never sell your non-PII to unaffiliated third parties without your approval at the time of collection.
Here is the non-PII that VOVOCall may collect from you:
• Your use of the Services, including, without limitation, number of services used, number of calls made by you, payments made, and number of logins;
• Your geolocation;
• Your access devices;
• Your use of the Services, including, without limitation, data usage, web page views, frequency of use, statistics, functionality utilized, and web pages visited;
• Your browser and search engine information;
• Information stored in tracking technology, such as cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons, as well as log files;
• Analytic data from third party providers, including Google Analytics; and
• 8.Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the Services.
2.USE OF INFORMATION
A.VOVOCall Uses this PII and Non-PII Information in the Following Ways
VOVOCall uses your PII and Non-PII to provide you with and bill you for the Services, to communicate with you, to identify and fix problems with the Services, to update you on changes to the Services, to communicate with you concerning your account, if applicable, and to update you on VOVOCall’s services offered through the Services or the services of third parties. We use this information to make the Services easier for you to use, for example, by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information. We also use this information for auditing, research and analysis purposes so that we are able to maintain, protect, and improve the Services and ensure the technical functioning of our network.
You further authorize the following uses:
• Enable your use of the Services;
• Process payment and verify payment information;
• Improve algorithms;
• Measure service usage;
• Publish summaries online or offline;
• Develop new features and services;
• Contact and communicate with you, whether through email, phone, push notifications or messages within the Services;
• Customize and/or tailor the Services and your user experience, which may include targeted selection and display of third party advertisements within the Services (i.e. behavioral advertising);
• Display limited profile information to other users, including your name, email address and phone number and to display any other content you post to the Services which is meant for public consumption;
• Advertise and provide you with information about products, benefits and services of VOVOCall;
• Provide you with information or services that may be of interest to you;
• Transmit and process your information and actions within the Services;
• Provide statistical information, and include you in the same, where applicable;
• Provide you with technical service and support, including updates;
• Understand your needs and requests;
• Communicate promotions or other offers;
• Prevent and detect illegal activities or violations of the End User License Agreement;
• Protect VOVOCall’s rights and property and the same of our users;
• Combine your Personal Information with information from other VOVOCall applications and/or services;
• Promote mobile applications VOVOCall develops for other related apps;
• Facilitate your use of the Services, its upgrades, or its replacements;
• Provide the information to third parties performing services in support of our delivery of Services to you;
• Personalize your experience with our Services;
• Respond to legal requirements, exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, to protect our interests, fight fraud or illegal activity, to enforce our policies, or to protect third party rights, property, or safety.
We use external advertising companies to serve ads when you have visited our website. These companies may use information (NOT including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
3.STORAGE OF INFORMATION
VOVOCall’s infrastructure consists of servers deployed at multiple datacenters that are owned and operated by our partners or us. All information collected in connection with the Services resides on this network of servers and/or on your device. Much of your information is stored on your device and is subject to the security and privacy policies of your device and storage providers. If VOVOCall is using a vendor, all data storage by the vendor is consistent with the vendor’s policies. All data storage by VOVOCall of your PII or Non-PII is may be stored and processed on computers located outside of your country, and through your use of the Services you unequivocally consent to the processing and storage of your information outside of your own jurisdiction within. You understand and agree that VOVOCall may continue to store your information after you cease use of the service or disable your use of, access to, or otherwise of the App.
Though we undertake commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal and personally identifiable information, no software or service is completely safe. Accordingly, you provide all such personal or personally identifiable information at your own risk.
A.VOVOCall May Share your Information with Third Parties in the Following Circumstances
VOVOCall may share or disclose non-private, aggregated or otherwise Non-PII in the aggregate with third parties, such as advertisers, licensees and content distributors. This information does not identify you individually.
You may contact VOVOCall with any requests regarding your information, but VOVOCall reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. You may decline to submit personal and personally identifiable information to any of our services, in which case we may not be able to provide those services to you.
If, at any time, you prefer not receive communications from VOVOCall, simply follow the unsubscribe options at the bottom of each such communication or contact us directly. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive our emails for up to ten (10) business days as VOVOCall processes your request.
When you use the Services, VOVOCall makes good faith efforts to provide you with access to your PII and to correct this data if it is inaccurate.
We have a strict No-Spam Policy prohibiting the use of any data collected to send spam communications. We will not sell any contact information to third parties.
5.CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY
The Services are not intended for or directed to users under the age of thirteen (13), and VOVOCall does not knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) or other minors. Where appropriate, VOVOCall takes reasonable measures to determine that users are adults of legal age and to inform minors not to submit such information to the Services or in response to advertisements. If you are concerned that personal information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by VOVOCall, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from VOVOCall’s database.
7.CONTACT AND NOTICES